Bond University has diverse undergraduate and graduate programs that are well recognized in diverse parts of the globe. They offer degrees across faculties like Business, Health Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Medicine, Law, and many others. The school has over 4,500 students and offers the lowest student-to-staff ratio in Australia. As a result, it enables small class sizes that increase productive engagement and personal mentoring.
The university has three semesters annually to facilitate accelerated study programs for their students, and allow them to finish a six-semester bachelor’s degree program within two years rather than three or master’s degrees in 12 months. They have partnerships with industry leaders in different fields which offer opportunities to students such as scholarship placement, internships, graduate placement, pathway programs, international exchange programs, etc.
The Bond University is situated on the Coast in the southeast corner of Queensland, Australia. You can travel one hour from Brisbane and to Sydney via commercial flights departing from the Gold Coast Airport. The Gold Coast is one of the fastest developing cities in Australia with different things such as high-quality education, creative environment, tourism, information communication, and technology.
Read also: List of Affordable Universities in Canada
Why Study at Bond University?
There are diverse reasons you should study at Bond University:
- The school ranks among the top 20 best small universities in the world
- For 12 consecutive years, the schools won awards for more than 5-star ratings in the various educational experience like Staff-student ratios, Graduate satisfaction, Generic skills, Staff qualifications, etc.
- Their students are satisfied with their Student Experience based on quality indicators for Learning and Teaching.
- Its Bond program expands its students’ horizons with study yours, international competitions, internships, community service, global volunteering programs, etc.
- Free access to enjoy Bond University sporting facilities such as Beach Volleyball Court, World-class gyming center, spa treatment, 50-meter heated Olympic swimming pool, etc.
Bond University International Students & Ranking
The population of international students studying at Bond University is over 4,100 and over 2,900 are undergoing undergraduate degree programs. The student-to-faculty ratio in this university is 11:1. There is a man-made lake dominating the campus scenery and encompassing cafes, bars, restaurants, etc. Accommodation on campus comes in different configurations such as twin bedroom, self-contained, ensuite, etc.
Bond University has different rankings from various organizations:
- Global Ranking by QS – 442
- Regional Ranking by US News – 46
- Times Higher Education – 401
- Shanghai – 1000
- Times Higher Education – 29US News – 1133
Application Process and Tuition Fee for Bond University
You will need a certificate of your academic performance and exam results attached them go your submission to the admission committee. The school calendar comprises three trimesters and the tuition fee for obtaining an undergraduate degree is $27,000 annually. When it comes to graduate programs, the tuition fee could be $24,442.
It is possible to apply for scholarships, grants, and bursaries to fund your education. Getting these scholarships doesn’t come easy because of the high number of students applying for them. The only way to stand out amongst the crowd is by having a high GPA and other skills. The school offers distance learning education to learn from any part of the world.
Composition of Bond University
The university is relatively small and it teaches over 3100 students. The school accepts both indigenes and international students. Every year, Bond University employs 294 professors and teachers annually. It will surprise you to know the number of foreign specialists in the universe is very considerable.
Furthermore, the university provides international students exchange program through a vast network of partner educational companies and institutions. On the other hand, the social media pages focus on different things like recent happenings, student social life, scholarship funding, etc. You can follow them on their social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter. Bond University has an acceptance rate of 91% and it is the highest you will find throughout Australia.
Courses at Bond University
The school-wide range of courses you can study to wane various degrees such as:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Nutrition and Dietetic Practice
- Bachelor of Film and Television
- Bachelor of International Relations/Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurial Transformation
- Bond University – BBT Global Leadership MBA
- Master of Laws in International Commercial Law (online)
- Master of Sport Management
- Bachelor of Project Management
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Occupational Therapy
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Project Innovation/Master of Project Management
Placement & Bond University Scholarships
The school has been getting five-star ratings for the generic skills and employability of its graduates. Some of their alumni are making a big impact in companies, government departments, etc. Bond university career development center partners with companies to offer internship opportunities to students in multiple disciplines. The school has some of the most recognized scholarship programs in Australia for outstanding applicants:
Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarship:
It is a yearly full fee scholarship to 12-year students with excellent academic achievements
Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarship:
The full-time scholarship aims at high-performing scholars to motivate them in having outstanding education.
Vynka Hohnen Scholarship:
Covers the full tuition fee for an undergraduate degree but is not available for the Bond University medical program.
Other Interesting Contents
- Steps (with Samples) to Write a Scholarship Cover Letter
- List of Professional Short term Courses in Canada
- What is Day 1 CPT? Everything You Need to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it difficult to enter the Bond medicine course?
- Yes, it is difficult to study medicine because applicants are selected via a hard assessment process based on their academic excellence alongside personal qualities.
- Does Bond need UCAT?
- No, the university doesn’t need the University Clinical Aptitude Test for Bachelor of Medical Studies rather psychometric testing is used.
- What is the recommended SAT score at Bond University?
- The required SAT score for any degree is between 1020 to 1290.