Have you been searching for an easy way to get Canada permanent residency, but you have no idea making the immigration process easy? Presently, the Canadian government welcomes over 200,000 foreigners across the world annually. As a result, the country is one of the easiest countries for immigrants to get a permanent residency within a short time.
Your dream might be to settle in Canada and start a new life with your spouse, family, loved ones, etc. The number of persons trying to get Canadian permanent residency increases yearly. The country has a decent standard of living for you to adapt to with massive job employments whether you are skilled, semi-skilled, or unskilled. There are essential facts to know about the country.
Some Facts About Canada
- The country has the longest coastline on the globe
- Canada has millions of lakes
- There is another version of the dead sea in the country
- Six cities in Canada has a population of over 1million residents
- The highest source of fresh water is in Canada
Reasons Immigrants Want Canada Permanent Residency
The country has a good infrastructure with a decent economy, increasing job employment. Canada has the 10th largest economy globally, with international trade being one of the things adding to its GDP. They care for their citizens and even naturalize citizens.
If you are a nature lover or explorer, you might consider Canada your dreamland. The Canadian government will offer free educational and health programs to you till grade 12. According to statistics, half of the Canadian residents are educated. You might be nursing the thought of relocating to Canada for one reason or the other.
Canadian Permanent Residency
Before being called a Canadian permanent residency, you should legally reside in Canada through Canadian permanent residency programs. When you become a permanent Canadian citizen, you can enjoy other privileges Canadian citizens enjoy. If you are an international student or foreign worker in Canada, you won’t enjoy these benefits except Canadian permanent resident.
We have many Canadian permanent residency immigration programs to apply to become Canadian citizens. Before earning a Canada permanent residency status, you must apply to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. It is compulsory to live in Canada for years to apply for this permanent residency, and having your documents is mandatory during the Canada permanent residency application.
Essential Documents for Canada Permanent Residency
- Language test results like IELTS, CanTEST, TOEFL, SAT, etc.
- Proof of sufficient funds by showing your financial statement
- Academic degrees, either diplomas, certificate, or undergraduate degree
- Original copies of your documents and translation of your documents supporting the application
- Birth certificate to show age your age proof.
- Travel document (International passport)
- Medical clearance certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Employment documents for jobs, such as payslips, letters of recommendation, and employment letters.
Different Immigration Programs for Canada Permanent Residency
The Canadian government has various immigration programs for you to apply to. It is necessary to stick to the one that fits your requirements or skills. An excellent total point is needed. It would help if you scored high through your profile criteria like work experience, language skills, education, age, etc.
- Skilled Immigration Program (Express Entry): If you have a skill that is useful in a particular province, the government of the province can decide to international skilled individuals in the vacant positions regardless there is no Canadian citizen
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW): The program is workers from parts of the globe searching for a better opportunity to work in another country with an excellent working environment. If you are a skilled worker of experts in a specific field, you can apply for the program.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program: You can access the immigration program if you have years of experience in a particular trade. You won’t qualify for the Federal Skilled Trades Program if you don’t have it.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC): It is one of the immigration programs to get Canada permanent residency. If you have any recent Canadian work experience, you can become a Canadian permanent resident through the Canadian Experience Class.
- Investors Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: It is a business immigration route for foreigners wanting to invest their funds and business experience in the Canadian economy. You must have adequate proof to show you have had a successful business in the past.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program ( QSWP): Before migrating to Canada through this program, it is advisable to ensure your skills and work experience match the Quebec requirements. Also, you must have proficiency in the French language.
- Provincial Nominee Program: The Canadian government partners with different Canadian provinces and each of these provinces has its requirements for students, skilled workers, entrepreneurs, etc., migrating to its province.
Other Interesting Contents
- Beginners Guide: How to Completely Migrate to Canada
- Beginners Guide: Steps to Apply for Jobs in Canada
- Full List of Highest Paying Jobs in Canada – Apply Now
- Today’s Big Q: Why Study in Canada?
What is the Processing Time for Canada Permanent Residency Visa?
There is no fixed time for the Canadian permanent residency visa because it depends on the immigration programs you have applied to. Also, your Comprehensive Ranking System influences the selection and approval of any visa application. Generally, the permanent residency visa process takes between 4 to 6 months.
DO YOU WISH TO STUDY or WORK IN CANADA? COMPLETE THE BELOW ASSESSMENT AND SECURE YOUR POSITION.
What gender do you identify as?
What is your age?
What is your marital status?
How many children do you have?
What is the highest degree or level of education you have completed?
What is your current employment status?
Which languages are you capable of speaking fluently?
Which one of the following categories best describes your job position or primary role?
How many years have you worked in your current position?
How many hours a week do you volunteer?
How would you describe your general health?
Do you identify as someone with a disability or impairment?
Share your Results:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the duration of a permanent residency visa?
A: When you obtain your Canadian permanent residency visa, you can use it for five years. When it expires, you can apply for a new one. The best is to apply early enough for you to have the visa on time.
Q: Can I apply for Canada permanent residency visa even without a letter of employment?
A: Yes, this is possible because we have different immigration programs that can assist you in migrating to Canada without the need to have a letter of employment. A perfect example of this scenario is the Skill Independent Program.
Q: Is the function of a Canadian permanent resident visa?
A: As a skilled worker, you can get a permanent residency visa, but you must meet the eligibility criteria. It will interest you to know the criteria centers in a point-based system. If you have stayed five years in Canada or worked for three consecutive years, you can apply for Canada permanent residency.