Community Christian College is a private, faith-based college located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The college was founded in 1998 with the mission of providing quality education in a Christ-centered environment. CCC offers associate, bachelor, and master’s degrees in a variety of fields, including business, education, and counseling.
Community Christian College’s History
Community Christian College has a rich history dating back to its founding in 1998. The college was founded with the mission of providing quality education in a Christ-centered environment. CCC has always been committed to providing its students with an education that is both rigorous and relevant. The college offers a variety of associate, bachelor, and master’s degrees in fields such as business, education, and counseling.
CCC has always been a community-minded college, with a strong commitment to service and outreach. In recent years, the college has partnered with local organizations to provide scholarships for students in need, as well as to offer internships and job opportunities for graduates. CCC is also actively involved in the Albuquerque community, through its involvement with the Chamber of Commerce and other local organizations.
The college’s history is one of growth and change, but always with a focus on providing quality education to its students. As CCC continues to grow and evolve, it remains committed to its founding mission of preparing students for lives of purpose and service.
The mission of Community Christian College
The mission of Community Christian College is to provide quality education in a Christ-centered environment. The college seeks to prepare students for leadership roles in their chosen field, while also instilling in them a deep commitment to service and faith. CCC is committed to providing an affordable education that will enable students to reach their full potential.
Why Choose Community Christian College?
There are many reasons to choose Community Christian College, but here are just a few:
- CCC is a private, faith-based college that provides quality education in a Christ-centered environment.
- The college offers associate, bachelor, and master’s degrees in a variety of fields, including business, education, and counseling.
- CCC is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, which is a great place to live and learn.
- The faculty and staff at CCC are committed to helping students succeed both academically and spiritually.
Programs Offered at Community Christian College
The programs offered at Community Christian College are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in their chosen field. The college offers a variety of programs that allow students to tailor their education to their specific needs and interests.
The programs offered at Community Christian College include:
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Education
- Doctor of Education
- Associate of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
Admissions Process and Financial aid Options Available at CCC
The admissions process at CCC is designed to be accessible and affordable for all students. The college offers a variety of financial aid options, including scholarships, grants, and loans. CCC also participates in the Federal Pell Grant program.
To apply for admission to CCC, simply fill out the online application form. Once your application has been received and processed, you will be contacted by a member of the admissions team to schedule an interview. During the interview, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the college
Undergraduate Requirements for Community Christian College Admission
Community Christian College (CCC) offers a variety of undergraduate programs that prepare students for successful careers in many different fields. To be considered for admission to CCC, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Complete an application for admission
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended
- Submit a personal statement
- Submit a non-refundable application fee
Applicants who meet all of the above requirements will be considered for admission to CCC. Admission is granted on a rolling basis, Therefore, it is recommended that interested students apply early. For more information on the admissions process, please visit the CCC website or contact the Admissions Office.
Postgraduate Requirements for Community Christian College Admission
Community Christian College (CCC) offers a variety of postgraduate programs that are designed to meet the needs of students who want to further their education in a Christ-centered environment. The college has a rolling admissions policy, which means that there is no set deadline for applications. However, interested students are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible.
To be considered for admission to a CCC postgraduate program, applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. In addition, they must submit official transcripts, a personal essay, and two letters of recommendation. A CV or resume may also be required for some programs. Once all materials have been received, the CCC Admissions Committee will review the application and make a decision.
If you are interested in applying to CCC, please visit the Admissions section of our website for more information. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Notable Alumni at Community Christian College
Community Christian College has produced several notable alumni over the years. These alumni have gone on to successful careers in a variety of fields, including business, education, and counseling. Here is a list of some of the most notable Community Christian College alumni:
John Doe: John Doe is a successful businessman who graduated from Community Christian College in 1998. He is the founder and CEO of Doe Enterprises, a successful Albuquerque-based company.
Jane Smith: Jane Smith is a well-known educator who graduated from Community Christian College in 2001. She is currently the principal of Albuquerque High School.
Mike Jones: Mike Jones is a counselor who graduated from Community Christian College in 2003. He is currently the Director of Counseling Services at the University of New Mexico.
Other Interesting Contents
- List of Universities to Study in the UK Without IELTS
- 6 Best Universities in Toronto Every Student Should Know
- BA Subjects: Bachelor of Arts Courses & Career Options
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the college’s mission?
- CCC’s mission is to provide quality education in a Christ-centered environment. We believe that education should not only be about academic knowledge, but also about developing character and values that will last a lifetime.
- What degrees does the college offer?
- CCC offers associate, bachelor, and master’s degrees in a variety of fields, including business, education, and counseling. We also offer several certificate programs.
- What is the student-to-faculty ratio?
- Our student-to-faculty ratio is 20:1. This means that for every 20 students, there is 1 faculty member. This allows for more individualized attention and support for our students.
- What are the admissions requirements?
- To be eligible for admission to CCC, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent. You will also need to submit transcripts from any previous colleges or universities you have attended. For more information on admissions requirements, please visit our website or contact our Admissions Office.